Wilder COVID-19 update: operations continue with modifications
There is no higher priority than the health and safety of our clients, families and staff. At this time, Wilder is conducting operations with additional precautions. Please see below for information about our services. We will update this information regularly.
Wilder Center (451 Lexington Parkway N., Saint Paul) is closed to the public until further notice.
Community Mental Health and Wellness
Given the current status of COVID-19 in Minnesota, we are suspending in-person appointments and visits indefinitely. We will continue to provide services via phone and, when available, telehealth.
Contact the Wilder Community Mental Health and Wellness Clinic for questions related to appointments or care needs: 651-280-2310
Community Center for Aging
Wilder's Community Center for Aging is closed to the public through April 30, however, Meals on Wheels volunteers will be able to access the building to complete their scheduled routes. We will continue to provide Adult Day Health services virtually. Please call 651-280-2500 with questions.
Events and Gatherings
As an act of community care, some events and gatherings are being canceled or postponed. While we are disappointed to postpone our time together for these events, our commitment to community leads us to prioritize health and safety, especially for those who are most at risk of contracting COVID-19.
As we prioritize the health and safety of everyone who visits Wilder buildings in Saint Paul, we ask staff and visitors to stay home if you are ill. If you have any questions, please contact your event organizer or program staff.
Program event and training updates, postponements and cancellations:
- Current Wilder volunteers can reach out to their supervisors or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Youth Leadership Initiative (YLI) sessions will be held online.
- Wednesday, April 1 - Census Day 2020 (cancelled)
- Monday, April 6 - Mental Health and Substance Use Treatment for Southeast Asian Communities (cancelled)
- Wednesday, April 15 - Wilder Research Information Session (cancelled)
- Thursday, April 16 - Creating Equitable Systems: Collective Reflection on Systems Change postponed to Tuesday, June 2, 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. via Zoom
- April 14—Jun. 16, 2020: Incredible Parenting: Parent Education Program (cancelled)