If you or someone you love is having a tough time, you don’t have to go through it alone. Wilder Community Mental Health and Wellness can help when:
- You feel sad, scared or depressed
- Your child needs help
- You or someone you love struggles with addiction
- You are having trouble dealing with a loss
- You don't feel like yourself
- You experience post-traumatic stress or other forms of anxiety
- Someone is hurting you—physically or emotionally
Wilder is one of six Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinics (CCBHCs) in the state of Minnesota.
Are you concerned about costs? Call us at 651-280-2310. We accept Medical Assistance (“MA” or Medicaid), MinnesotaCare, Medicare and most private insurance plans. We also offer discounted fees (sliding fee scale) for people who qualify and reside in the East Metro area. Learn more about our payment options.