Visit the Wilder Community Mental Health and Wellness Clinic in Saint Paul for children’s, adult and family mental health services and substance use disorder services for adults. Wilder is one of six Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinics (CCBHCs) in the state of Minnesota and provides a one-stop shop for all social, emotional, behavioral, mental and chemical health concerns ranging from low to high intensity.
Contact the Wilder Community Mental Health and Wellness Clinic. Walk-in, same day, next day and evening appointments available.
Address: 451 Lexington Parkway N., 2nd Floor, Saint Paul, MN 55104 (free ramp parking)
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
If you or someone you love is having a tough time, you don’t have to go through it alone. Wilder Community Mental Health and Wellness can help when:
- You feel sad, scared or depressed
- Your child needs help
- You or someone you love struggles with addiction
- You are having trouble dealing with a loss
- You don't feel like yourself
- You experience post-traumatic stress or other forms of anxiety
- Someone is hurting you—physically or emotionally