Helping families grow and heal
Wilder's Community Mental Health and Wellness Clinic in Saint Paul offers outpatient mental health services for children (0-17), adults (18+) and families and substance use disorder, addiction and recovery services for adults (18+). Walk-in, same day, next day and evening appointments are available.
Wilder is one of six Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinics (CCBHCs) in the state of Minnesota and provides a one-stop shop for all social, emotional, behavioral, mental and chemical health concerns ranging from low to high intensity. Our whole family, trauma informed and culturally appropriate approach to mental health and wellness has addressed the needs of diverse communities for generations.
Contact the Wilder Community Mental Health and Wellness Clinic:
If you or someone you love is having a tough time, you don’t have to go through it alone. Contact us when:
- You feel sad, scared, anxious, stressed or depressed
- Your child needs help
- You or someone you love struggles with addiction
- You are having trouble dealing with a loss
- You don't feel like yourself
- You experience post-traumatic stress or other forms of anxiety
- Someone is hurting you—physically or emotionally