MENTAL HEALTH & WELLNESS WALK-INS AVAILABLE TUESDAYS, 11 A.M. – 3 P.M.
IN-PERSON (WALK IN) OR VIRTUAL (CALL US)
Open to Adults (Ages 18+) and Teens (Ages 12-17)
No Appointment Needed!
Wilder Community Mental Health & Wellness Clinic
451 Lexington Parkway North, 2nd Floor, Saint Paul, MN 55104
If you’re wondering where and how to get mental health support for you or your child, just walk into our clinic (in-person or virtually) on Tuesdays from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. We can help adults and teenage children (ages 12-17) accompanied by a parent or guardian:
- Gain a better understanding of mental health challenges
- Receive a mental health evaluation and diagnosis
- Navigate mental health services and qualifications
- Coordinate care options and set up follow-up appointments
How Mental Health & Wellness Walk-Ins Work:
- In-person walk-ins: Just walk into our clinic on Tuesdays between 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. to get started in-person.
- Virtual walk-ins: Call 651-280-2310 and mention “Virtual Walk-In” on Tuesdays between 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. and we’ll connect you virtually with a therapist.
We provide a safe and caring environment to support your or your child’s mental health and wellness. No appointment is needed for in-person or virtual walk-ins and the visit takes around 2 hours to complete. Masks are required for in-person walk-ins and COVID-safety measures are in place. Parking is free and available in the adjacent ramp. Public transportation is available via Metro Transit - Green Line - Lexington.
If you have any questions or want to request an appointment, please don’t hesitate to call us at 651-280-2310 or request an appointment online.