Mental Health & Wellness Services
Supporting mental wellness for children, adults and their families to grow and heal
Get support and access to outpatient mental health and wellness services for children, adults and families as well as addiction and recovery services for adults at the Wilder Community Mental Health & Wellness Clinic.
Address: 451 Lexington Parkway N., 2nd Floor, Saint Paul, MN 55104
Hours: Monday & Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. | Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. | Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
We're continuing to support our community during COVID with in-person or tele-mental health & recovery appointments by phone or video. You do not need insurance to get started on mental health support and care.
- Walk-in evaluations are available in-person (walk into clinic) or virtually (call us) Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. and Friday from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. with no appointment needed for adults and youth (ages 6-17) with a parent or guardian. Learn more about walk-in evaluations here.
- If you'd like to set up your appointment, please call us at 651-280-2310.
- Community Partners: Download our provider form here to send a referral (online appointment requests are for personal use only)
Our LGBTQ+, Black, African American, Latinx, Native American, Indigenous, Asian and Southeast Asian mental health professionals and practitioners bring their diverse lived experiences to provide trauma informed, culturally relevant mental health and wellness services that support people and their families. Wilder is a leading mental health provider and a Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic in Minnesota. (See our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion at Wilder.)
Contact Our Clinic
MENTAL HEALTH & WELLNESS WALK-IN EVALUATIONS AVAILABLE
MONDAY THROUGH THURSDAY, 9 A.M. – 3 P.M.
FRIDAY, 9 A.M. – 2 P.M.
IN-PERSON (WALK IN) OR VIRTUAL (CALL US)
Open to adults (ages 18+) and youth (ages 6-17)
No Appointment Needed!
Wilder Community Mental Health & Wellness Clinic
451 Lexington Parkway North, 2nd Floor, Saint Paul, MN 55104
If you’re wondering where and how to get mental health support for you or your child, just walk into our clinic (in-person or virtually) for an initial evaluation Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. or Friday 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. We can help adults and youth (ages 6-17) accompanied by a parent or guardian:
- Gain a better understanding of mental health challenges
- Receive a mental health evaluation and diagnosis
- Navigate mental health services and qualifications
- Coordinate care options and set up follow-up appointments
How Mental Health & Wellness Walk-In Evaluations Work:
- In-person: Just walk into our clinic Monday through Thursday between 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. or Friday between 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. to get started in-person.
- Virtually: Call 651-280-2310 and mention “Virtual Walk-In” Monday through Thursday between 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. or Friday between 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. and we’ll connect you virtually with a therapist.
We provide a safe and caring environment to support your or your child’s mental health and wellness. No appointment is needed for in-person or virtual walk-in evaluations. The visit takes around 2 hours to complete. Parking is free and available in the adjacent ramp. Public transportation is available via Metro Transit - Green Line - Lexington.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at 651-280-2310 or request more information online.
Wilder's Community Mental Health & Wellness Clinic is fully accessible, features a kid-friendly waiting room, play therapy room and spaces for adult group therapy.
Phone: 651-280-2310 | Fax: 651-280-3995
- Monday & Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Address: 451 Lexington Parkway N., 2nd Floor, Saint Paul, MN 55104 (Exit 239B off of I-94 for Lexington Parkway)
Parking: Free in adjacent Wilder Center parking ramp
Getting here by Public Transportation: Metro Transit Green Line | Lexington Parkway Station | Bus Routes 16 and 83
If you or someone you care for is experiencing a mental health crisis that requires immediate attention:
- Call Ramsey County Crisis for Children: 651-266-7878 and for Adults: 651-266-7900
- Call or Text the Minnesota Crisis Line (free, available 24/7): Text “MN” to 741741 or dial **274747
- Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) for the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Get additional crisis resources for children, adults and families and by county from NAMI
- Please call 911 for life threatening emergencies.
People are more than a diagnosis and a treatment at Wilder Community Mental Health and Wellness. While we treat individuals, we recognize that healing is more likely to happen when families and other support systems are involved. Together, we help families grow and heal!
Get in touch with us when you, your child or someone you know is feeling or experiencing any of the following mental health concerns or challenges:
- Feeling sad, alone, scared, anxious, stressed, depressed or paranoid
- Having trouble dealing with loss or passing of a loved one
- Struggling with addiction or substance use
- Not feeling like yourself
- Self-harming or suicidal thoughts
- Post-traumatic stress or other forms of anxiety
- Someone is hurting you—physically or emotionally
- Have to complete a court-ordered assessment
Mental Health Support and Substance Use Recovery Services Available To You
Adult Mental Health & Recovery Services
Children's & Family Mental Health Services
School-Based Mental Health Services
Wilder Center for Social Healing
We provide one-stop integrated care for all outpatient mental health and substance use recovery services ranging from low to high intensity. Payment flexibility, convenient locations and having multicultural, multilingual staff help to eliminate barriers for anyone in need of accessing services and supports.
We accept MA (Medical Assistance), MNCare, Medicare, most health insurances and private pay. A sliding fee scale is also available if you do not have insurance. View the scale in Hmong, Spanish or Karen.
Our staff speak English, Spanish, Hmong, Vietnamese, Oromo, Somali, Karen, and Khmer. We can also arrange skilled interpreters for other languages.
You can be seen for appointments at our outpatient clinic, your home, a school, in the community or virtually via telehealth (using phone or video).
MAKE A REFERRAL FOR MENTAL HEALTH OR SUBSTANCE USE DISORDER
Wilder Community Mental Health & Wellness accepts referrals for children’s, adult and family mental health services and substance use disorder services for adults.
Same day, next day and evening appointments are available. Wilder staff work closely with county case managers, healthcare providers, community clinics, government agencies and nonprofits in Minnesota. For more information or questions, please call the Wilder Community Mental Health & Wellness Clinic at 651-280-2310. Download and submit the referral form via fax at 651-280-3995.
The Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic model allows us to put together services based on what people need to get better. By doing this, we can help people achieve better outcomes. There are fewer opportunities for people and their families to fall through the cracks, and that means more opportunities to succeed.
We're Here to Help You and Your Family Grow & Heal
Our Community Mental Health & Wellness team is experienced, diverse and dedicated to helping families grow and heal. Our specialized, integrated team approach allows us to work closely together to help each person on an individual basis.Meet our mental health professionals and practitioners
Read Stories of Courage and Insights from Staff
Rethinking Recovery: Personal Mental Health Experience Provides Hope to Others
Finding the right kind of help for a serious mental illness can be daunting. Often, a person may need to work with several providers to find appropriate care. Case managers, psychologists, psychiatrists and other professionals may all be...More about this story »