MENTAL HEALTH & WELLNESS WALK-IN EVALUATIONS AVAILABLE
MONDAY THROUGH THURSDAY, 9 A.M. – 3 P.M.
FRIDAY, 9 A.M. – 2 P.M.
IN-PERSON (WALK IN) OR VIRTUAL (CALL US)
Open to adults (ages 18+) and youth (ages 6-17)
No Appointment Needed!
Wilder Community Mental Health & Wellness Clinic
451 Lexington Parkway North, 2nd Floor, Saint Paul, MN 55104
If you’re wondering where and how to get mental health support for you or your child, just walk into our clinic (in-person or virtually) for an initial evaluation Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. or Friday 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. We can help adults and youth (ages 6-17) accompanied by a parent or guardian:
- Gain a better understanding of mental health challenges
- Receive a mental health evaluation and diagnosis
- Navigate mental health services and qualifications
- Coordinate care options and set up follow-up appointments
How Mental Health & Wellness Walk-In Evaluations Work:
- In-person: Just walk into our clinic Monday through Thursday between 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. or Friday between 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. to get started in-person.
- Virtually: Call 651-280-2310 and mention “Virtual Walk-In” Monday through Thursday between 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. or Friday between 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. and we’ll connect you virtually with a therapist.
We provide a safe and caring environment to support your or your child’s mental health and wellness. No appointment is needed for in-person or virtual walk-in evaluations. The visit takes around 2 hours to complete. Parking is free and available in the adjacent ramp. Public transportation is available via Metro Transit - Green Line - Lexington.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at 651-280-2310 or request more information online.