Healthy Aging & Caregiving Services
Supporting the health and independence of adults to age and be cared for in community
Wilder is committed to improving the lives of individuals to age in place and live where they feel most comfortable, whether in their own home or connected to their community. Seniors, older adults, adults with mental, physical and chronic health conditions and their caregivers have access to a variety of healthy aging and caregiving services, support and resources. Our goal is to support the health and independence of diverse adults to age and care in community. (See our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion at Wilder.)
- During COVID-19: Wilder's Healthy Aging & Caregiving Services is open for our programs and services Monday-Thursday, 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. We ask all visitors to wear a mask and maintain 6 feet of space from other people in the building. See our location and hours.
- Access at Wilder: Our clients and participants also have access to our other programs and services, including the Direct Housing Assistance Program that provides financial relief to help families pay their rent or mortgage.
- Join our email list: We send news and updates every other month that are relevant for older adults, caregivers and partners in our community. You can sign up to receive our newsletter by clicking on this link.
Location and Hours—We've Moved!
Please find Wilder Healthy Aging and Caregiving Services at our new location:
941 Lafond Ave.
Saint Paul, MN 55104
Printable map and directions to our new location
Monday-Thursday: 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Now Offering an Aging & Mental Health Support Group
Learn about caring for your mind and body as you age at the Bridge to Wellness: Aging & Mental Health Support Group for adults ages 60+.
- Monthly on 4th Wednesday | 10 – 11:30 a.m. | Online
- Group starts Wednesday, January 26 and ends Wednesday, August 24, 2022.
- Participants can join by phone or any device with internet or Wi-Fi.
- Free. No insurance needed. Interpreters may be available.
- Join the group at any time. Attend one or all group meetings. It's up to you!
- Registration is required by phone 651-280-CARE (2273), email email@example.com or sign up online by clicking this link.
Programs & Services for Older Adults, Seniors & Caregivers
Bridge to Wellness: Aging & Mental Health Support Group
Wilder Connect: A Long Term Care Support Program
Customized Living Services
Home Care Services
Healthy Aging & Wellness Education
Meals on Wheels
Support Groups for Caregivers
Request Information About Our Aging & Caregiving Services
Wilder's Healthy Aging & Caregiving Services, located in Saint Paul, serves as a hub supports and resources for families, caregivers, employers, counties, organizations and communities in Saint Paul, Minneapolis and Minnesota. Caregivers caring for loved ones can also access resources, support groups and classes at the Center.
- Call 651-280-2500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and setup a free tour.
- You can also get more information by telling us your preferences and we will contact you. Click "Request More Info" below to get started.
Volunteer Opportunities at the Center and in Saint Paul
Looking to make an impact in Saint Paul? There are always fun and engaging volunteer opportunities at the Wilder Community Center for Aging. We invite you to learn more about becoming a Wilder volunteer!
Events for Older Adults & Caregivers
Support groups and gatherings hosted by Wilder Healthy Aging & Caregiving Support Team
Wilder Healthy Aging and Caregiving offers support groups and other events for caregivers, wellness classes for people living with chronic conditions, and other events and opportunities for older adults and caregivers. Call (651) 280-CARE (2273) for more information or to RSVP for a group or gathering.
Double Delivery: Saint Paul Fire Department Educator Offers Lunch and Safety through Meals on Wheels
Jeremy Berger is trying to lower the risk of fire with each delivery he makes through Meals on Wheels. As the fire and life safety educator for the Saint Paul Fire Department, Jeremy delivers Meals on Wheels to seniors and adults with di...More about this story »
- He's Got the Beat: At Wilder Adult Day Health, Pursuing a Passion Helps Promote Wellness
- Caregiver Services Volunteer Ron Dexter: ‘I’m Giving of My Gifts’
- Meals on Wheels: For Saint Paul Couple, Diabetes-Friendly Meal Deliveries Were ‘Just a Wonderful Experience’
- How a Caregiver Found Support to Help With Her Husband's Dementia