Caring for the Caregivers: Supporting the Informal Caregivers of Minnesota's Older Adults
Paul Mattessich talks with three guests about the friends, family, and communities providing informal caregiving to Minnesota’s older adult population, the need for culturally responsive support services, and how we can improve how we support Minnesota’s informal caregivers.
- Maureen Kenney, director of Aging Services at the Amherst H. Wilder Foundation
- Dorothea Harris, program manager of Volunteers of America – Minnesota’s Culturally Responsive Caregiver Support and Dementia Consultation
- Christin Lindberg, research scientist at Wilder Research.
More information and resources
- Wilder Foundation Healthy Aging & Caregiving Services
- Wilder Research older adults and aging research
- Volunteers of America Caregiver Support
- Culturally Responsive Caregiver Support and Dementia HELPLINE (available in 4 languages): 952-945-4034
- Minnesota Board on Aging Senior Linkage Line