Request Information & Learn More
Mental health and wellness info request form, first appointments and telehealth
Thank you for choosing Wilder Community Mental Health & Wellness Clinic!
You may be overwhelmed. We are here to help you in-person, via telehealth, on the phone and/or through video - let us know what works best for you.
- If you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health crisis, please call Ramsey County Crisis for children: 651-266-7878 and for adults: 651-266-7900
- Walk-in evaluations are available Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. and Friday from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. with no appointment needed for adults (ages 18+) and youth (ages 6-17) with a parent or guardian. Learn more about walk-in evaluations here.
- If you'd like to set up your appointment, please call us at 651-280-2310.
Community Partners & Providers: How to send a professional referral
We accept referrals for children’s, adult and family outpatient mental health services and substance use disorder services for adults. Click here to download and submit the referral form via email or fax (instructions in form). The online appointment request form below is intended for personal use only.
- Monday & Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.