Request Information & Learn More
Mental health and wellness info request form, first appointments and telehealth
Thank you for choosing Wilder Community Mental Health & Wellness Clinic!
You may be overwhelmed. We are here to help you in-person, via telehealth, on the phone and/or through video - let us know what works best for you.
- If you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health crisis, please call Ramsey County Crisis for children: 651-266-7878 and for adults: 651-266-7900
- Walk-in evaluations are available Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. and Friday from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. with no appointment needed for adults (ages 18+) and youth (ages 6-17) with a parent or guardian. Learn more about walk-in evaluations here.
- If you'd like to set up your appointment, please call us at 651-280-2310.
Community Partners & Providers: How to send a professional referral
We accept referrals for children’s, adult and family outpatient mental health services and substance use disorder services for adults. Click here to download and submit the referral form via email or fax (instructions in form). The online appointment request form below is intended for personal use only.
Wilder Community Mental Health & Wellness Clinic
451 Lexington Parkway N., 2nd Floor, Saint Paul, MN 55104
651-280-2310 | wilder.org/mentalwellness
- Monday & Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Request Information About Mental Health & Wellness Services Online
Information requests are checked Monday – Friday and we will respond within 2 business days. If you do not hear back from us within 48 hours, please call us at 651-280-2310.
The information you give to us in this form will be used to determine service requests and may be shared with other staff in the Wilder Foundation whose jobs require access or with others outside of the Wilder Foundation as provided by law. Please note that you are not required to submit your information using this form. You may also contact us at the Wilder Community Mental Health & Wellness Clinic by calling 651-280-2310.
Your First Appointment
Our staff is diverse and friendly. Ask us any questions about your first appointment, and we’ll be happy to assist you by calling us at 651-280-2310.
What to have/bring:
- Insurance card or proof of insurance (for either private or Medical Assistance/Medicaid). Insurance is NOT needed to receive care.
- Information about current and past physical and emotional health.
- List of any medications you take.
- List of questions or concerns you have.
What to expect:
- Whether in person or telehealth, we will go over instructions and information with you.
- You may be asked to share information about your current and past physical and emotional health.
- Your appointment will last about one hour, unless otherwise noted.
- At the end of the appointment, a staff member will go over next steps with you.
- You will receive help in scheduling any additional appointments.
Rescheduling or Cancelling Appointments:
We know that schedules change and unexpected things come up. If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, call us immediately at 651-280-2310 to let us know. By doing this, you help keep appointment wait times down for everyone. Thank you.
We accept Medical Assistance (“MA” or Medicaid), MinnesotaCare (MNCare), Medicare, most private insurance plans and private pay. Not sure if we accept your insurance? Call 651-280-2170.
We also offer discounted fees (sliding fee scale) if you do not have insurance. Call 651-280-2170 for details.
Safe & Secure Telehealth Appointments are available
Telehealth appointments are conducted via secure video conference or by telephone. Our staff will work with you to set up telehealth appointments in a way that is comfortable and convenient for you. You can make an appointment (by phone or online), make a referral or contact us with questions at 651-280-2310. Learn more about telehealth.