Assisted Living Services

Resident who receives services from Wilder Assisted Living

Wilder brings supportive services to residents who live in two Saint Paul Public Housing apartment buildings. These services allow adults who need daily assistance to live independently and prevent or delay the need to move into a nursing home. Applicants must qualify for public housing.

Our services are available at:

Hamline Hi-Rise
Contact: Jennifer Baker at 651-647-4395 or

Ravoux Hi-Rise
Contact: Sara Zoff at 651-227-7104 or

On This Page

Our Services Support Independent Living

Participants in Wilder Assisted Living are able to receive the services they need while living in their own apartment. We want every participant to experience independence, safety, comfort and cleanliness, dignity and stability.  

Every participant in Wilder Assisted Living is offered:

  • Nutritious meals
  • Housekeeping and laundry services
  • Medication set-up and monitoring
  • 24-hour emergency response and assistance from on-site staff
  • 24-hour on-call nursing consultation and staff supervision
  • Service coordination

Program participants may also receive personal care assistance (includes bathing, dressing, grooming), medication administration, case management and social service support.

Residents Live Independently

In addition to these services, participants are offered:

  • Private, one-bedroom apartments with a lock on the door and a choice in decorating the apartment
  • The freedom to have visitors at any time, subject to public housing regulations
  • Access to food throughout the day and a kitchen available for cooking
  • Community and educational activities
  • Flexibility around how services are delivered

Assisted Living Services at Two Saint Paul Locations

We work with the Saint Paul Public Housing Agency to provide services for residents who live in the Hamline and Ravoux Hi-Rises.

Both apartment buildings have handicapped accessible units and community spaces, including a library, outdoor patio and pool table. Residents organize regular activities such as church services, games, bookmobile, holiday parties and more. Hamline Hi-Rise is for residents age 62 and older.

Hamline Hi-Rise

Hamline Hi-Rise

Hamline Hi-Rise (residents must be 62 or older)
777 Hamline Avenue North Saint Paul, MN  55104


Ravoux Hi-Rise

Ravoux Hi-Rise

Ravoux Hi-Rise 
280 Ravoux Street Saint Paul, MN 55103

Apply for Assisted Living Support Services

You can find out more about our services by scheduling a tour. Staff will help you understand the program and will give you the materials needed to apply for public housing and Wilder’s assisted living program. Applicants must qualify for public housing with the Saint Paul Public Housing Agency to receive assisted living services. 

Hamline Hi-Rise

To set up a tour or learn more details about program services and costs, contact Jennifer Baker at 651-647-4395 or

Ravoux Hi-Rise

To set up a tour or learn more details about program services and costs, contact Sara Zoff at 651-227-7104 or

Clean Water Land and Legacy Amendment Logo and Minnesota State Arts Board logo

This activity is made possible by the voters of Minnesota through a grant to the Minnesota State Arts Board, thanks to a special legislative appropriation from the arts and cultural heritage fund.