Wilder Connect: Caregiver Respite
Providing rest for caregivers and support for loved ones
Wilder Connect is caregiver respite, a chance for caregivers to rest, recharge, run errands and more while their care partner enjoys engaging activities in a safe, fun environment. Our respite services focus on caregivers tending to the needs of those living with memory loss and Parkinson's Disease.
Participants can expect:
- To be in small groups of 10 or fewer people.
- Personal support from Wilder staff and volunteers, including assistance needed with hygiene.
- Engaging physical, cognitive and social activities such as exercise, arts & crafts, lively discussions, games and more.
- A healthy, delicious lunch.
- Clean, safe and sanitized space with daily health screenings, temperature checks and physical distancing measures to protect caregivers and clients during COVID-19.
Learn more and register!
Contact us at 651-280-2294 or email@example.com for more information and to sign up for Wilder Connect!
Memory Loss Respite Group:
- Tuesdays 10:00 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Thursdays 10:00 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Parkinson's Respite Group:
- Wednesdays, 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
$104 per 4-hour day. Cost includes all care, activities and meals.
*Caregivers and participants must arrange their own transportation to and from the program.