Long term care support for those with Parkinson’s disease or memory loss and respite for caregivers
Wilder Connect, a long term care option, provides 4-hours of engaging activities, personal care and healthy meals for those living with memory loss, Parkinson’s disease and neurodegenerative disorders, and offers rest and self-care time for their family and friend caregivers.
Please note: Safety protocols are in place during COVID-19.
Participants can expect:
- To be in small groups of 10 or fewer people at the Wilder Community Center for Aging in Saint Paul, MN.
- Personal support from professionally trained Wilder staff and volunteers, including assistance needed with hygiene.
- Engaging physical, cognitive and social activities such as exercise, arts & crafts, lively discussions, games and more.
- A healthy, delicious lunch.
- Clean, safe and sanitized space with daily health screenings, temperature checks and physical distancing measures to protect caregivers and clients during COVID-19.
- Tuesdays 10:00 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wednesdays 10:00 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Thursdays 10:00 a.m. – 2 p.m.
$104 per 4-hour day and includes all care, activities and meals. Sliding fee scale is available based on household income.
Learn more and register:
Contact us at 651-280-2294 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to sign up for Wilder Connect!
*Caregivers and participants must arrange their own transportation to and from the program.
**Funded under contract with the Metropolitan Area Agency on Aging, Inc. as part of the Older Americans Act.