Participants can conveniently choose a bimonthly or quarterly program format
- Bimonthly: Four local sessions (two days in length) and two three-day residential retreat; March – December
- Quarterly: Four residential retreats (three days in length); February – December
Each Shannon Institute cohort includes about 20 program participants and is intentionally diverse in regards to experience, race, gender and more.
The full cost to participate in the Shannon is $6,000 for the year and includes:
- All program sessions and activities
- Shared accommodations (single rooms available for an additional cost) during overnight retreats
- All meals and snacks during program sessions
- Transportation to and from all program sites
Ask about our flexible tuition program:
We understand that not all participants can contribute the full cost of the program, and we are committed to ensuring that the Shannon Leadership Institute is accessible to all who find value in it. To that end, we offer a flexible tuition program that invites participants and the organizations they serve to contribute between $3,500 and $6,000. For people and organizations for whom the $3,500 minimum contribution is prohibitive, we also have a scholarship pool funded by donations from our alumni. Scholarships are reserved for participants with the greatest need.
If you are considering applying, please do not allow the cost of the program to cause you to hesitate. For additional information about program costs or to start a flexible tuition conversation, please call Shannon Institute Director Damon Shoholm at 651-280-2496 or email him at email@example.com.