Children's & Family Mental Health Services
Anyone can experience mental health issues, including children. You and your child, from birth to 17 years old, have access to our outpatient children's mental health and wellness services that can be provided at our clinic, in schools, community settings and via telehealth. We're here to help you and your child heal together.
We're continuing to support children and their families during COVID with in-person and telehealth appointments - no insurance is needed to get started.
- Walk-in evaluations available in-person (walk into clinic) or virtually (call us) Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. and Friday from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. for youth (ages 6-17) accompanied by a parent or guardian with no appointment needed. Learn more about walk-in evaluations here.
- If you'd like to set up your appointment, please call us at 651-280-2310 or you can request information online.
- Community Partners: Download our provider form here to send a referral.
- Monday & Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
451 Lexington Parkway N, Saint Paul, MN 55104