Adult Mental Health & Recovery Services
Adults from all walks of life can heal and grow with mental health and recovery services, supports and resources at Wilder. You have access to our diverse team who speak English, Spanish, Hmong, Vietnamese, Oromo, Somali, Karen, and Khmer. We can also arrange skilled interpreters for other languages for you.
We're continuing to support adults and their families during COVID with in-person and telehealth appointments for mental health and recovery services - no insurance is needed to get started.
- Walk-ins available in-person (walk into clinic) or virtually (call us) on Tuesdays from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. with no appointment needed. Learn more about walk-ins here.
- If you'd like to set up your appointment, please call us at 651-280-2310 or request it online.
- Community Partners: Download our provider form here to send a referral.
- Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m
451 Lexington Parkway North
Saint Paul, MN 55104
Sign up: The monthly Aging & Mental Health Support Group for adults 60+ (runs Jan. 26 to Aug. 24, 2022)