We provide a range of services in home and community settings. This is more than a matter of convenience: we support individuals and families wherever and however we can to encourage healing and wellness.
Assertive Community Treatment
Wilder Assertive Community Treatment helps adults experiencing severe and persistent mental illness stabilize, recover and stay in community. We are one of the only programs in the nation that provides multilingual and multicultural services to members of Southeast Asian communities:
- Community-based psychiatric care
- A multidisciplinary team including psychiatrists, mental health therapists, nurses, case managers, chemical dependency specialists, vocational specialists and certified peer support staff.
- Multilingual, multicultural staff representative of the Southeast Asian communities we serve: Hmong, Karen, Vietnamese and Cambodian.
- Help with navigating healthcare systems, psychiatric care/medication management, mental health rehabilitation services, accessing housing, employment, transportation services, and family support.
- Services are provided in office, home or community settings to ensure each person we serve is comfortable and able to access the support they need.
We serve Southeast Asian adults 18 years and older who have a severe and persistent mental illness (SPMI) diagnosis and are qualified for Medical Assistance.
Assertive Community Treatment is most beneficial for adults who have repeated hospital admissions, chronic episodes of homelessness, or who have been unsuccessfully served by traditional mental and chemical health care options.
Call 651-280-2113 for more information about Assertive Community Treatment.
In difficult times, it helps to talk to someone who has been through something similar. Wilder employs certified peer specialists who have experienced their own mental health and addiction issues. These trained specialists work alongside professional staff to provide additional encouragement and personal support. Peer specialists help people build coping skills and access local resources to improve their health.
Call 651-280-2310 for more information about Peer Services.
Targeted Mental Health Case Management
At Wilder, we treat the whole person. Individuals 18 years and older who have a severe and persistent mental illness diagnosis can qualify for targeted mental health case management services. We assign each individual one case manager who understands their challenges and needs. As a result, case managers can coordinate mental health, physical health, and other resources to provide ongoing support so that each individual can increase their overall well-being.
Call 651-280-2310 for more information about targeted mental health case management.
Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services
Our Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services help people manage their mental health symptoms and achieve their life goals. These services are provided in one’s home or community, and help address any of the ways we strive to function in our day-to-day lives: achieving physical and emotional health, reaching education or employment goals, improving social and family relationships, using community resources, being active in our communities and living independently.
Call 651-280-2310 for more information about Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services.