The Latino Leadership Program brings together about 35 people who want to make a difference in our schools, communities and neighborhoods.
- Cost is free
- Sessions conducted in Spanish
- Topics include leadership styles, teamwork, conflict resolution, public speaking
- Training methods include learning activities, small group discussions, exchange of personal experiences
- Childcare is available
- Transportation may be available, depending on location. For more information, please email LLP@wilder.org.
Program Length & Format:
- 7 weeks, 6 sessions and a graduation
- Sessions held at the Saint Paul Public Schools Administration building located at 360 Colborne Street, Saint Paul, MN 55102, or at Wilder Center, 451 Lexington Parkway N., Saint Paul, MN 55104
- Spanish-speaking LatinX
- Age 18+
- Live, work or volunteer in Saint Paul or the East Metro area (limited spots are available to participants outside this area)
- Beginning involvement, or seeking to get more involved, in the community, a school or neighborhood