The Latino Leadership Program brings together about 30 people who want to make a difference in our communities and neighborhoods.
- Sessions conducted in Spanish
- Topics include leadership styles, teamwork, conflict resolution, public speaking
- Training methods include learning activities, small group discussions, exchange of personal experiences
- Cost is free
- Childcare is available
- Transportation may be available, depending on location. For more information, please email LLP@wilder.org.
7 weeks (April - May)
Participants meet once a week for seven weeks. Sessions are held in Saint Paul at the Saint Paul Public Schools Administration building located at 360 Colborne or at 451 Lexington Pkwy N.
- Spanish-speaking LatinX
- Age 18+
- Live, work or volunteer in Saint Paul or the East Metro area (limited spots are available to participants outside this area)
- Beginning involvement, or seeking to get more involved, in the community