Customized Living Services

Resident who receives services from Wilder Assisted Living
Supportive services that help adults live independently.

Wilder brings supportive services to residents who live in two Saint Paul Public Housing apartment buildings: Hamline Hi-Rise and Ravoux Hi-Rise. These customized living services allow adults who need daily assistance to live independently and prevent or delay the need to move into a nursing home. Applicants must qualify for public housing.

Our services are available at Hamline Hi-Rise and Ravoux Hi-Rise. Contact Jennifer Baker at 651-647-4395 or

About Our Services that Support Independent Living

Participants who use Wilder's Customized Living Services are able to receive the services they need while living in their own apartment. We want every participant to experience independence, safety, comfort and cleanliness, dignity and stability.  

Residents using Customized Living Services receive:

  • Nutritious meals
  • Housekeeping and laundry services
  • 24 hour emergency response and assistance from on-site staff
  • 24 hour on-call nursing consultation and staff supervision
  • Initial and ongoing assessment of need by the Registered Nurse and Social Worker
  • Coordination of services by the Coordinator and Registered Nurse
  • Assistance with personal care, bathing and grooming, medications setup and administration, case management and social service support

90 percent of residents who receive Customized Living Services would recommend them to others.

Read the Wilder Research survey summary

Apply for Customized Living Support Services

You can find out more about our supportive services at Hamline Hi-Rise and Ravoux Hi-Rise by getting in touch with us and setting up a tour. Staff will help you understand the program and will give you the materials needed to apply for public housing and Wilder’s custom assisted living services. Applicants must qualify for public housing with the Saint Paul Public Housing Agency to receive services. 

Request more information about Customized Living Services

If you'd like to know more, contact Jennifer Baker at 651-647-4395 or You can fill out a quick form and our staff will be in touch.

Customized Living Services at Saint Paul Public Housing Locations

We work with the Saint Paul Public Housing Agency to provide customized (assisted) living services for residents who live in the Hamline and Ravoux Hi-Rises. Both apartment buildings have handicapped accessible units and community spaces, including a library, outdoor patio and pool table. Residents organize regular activities such as church services, games, bookmobile, holiday parties and more. Hamline Hi-Rise is for residents age 62 and older.

Ravoux and Hamline Hi-Rises offer:

  • Private one-bedroom apartments with a lock on the door, and a choice in decorating unit
  • Visits from family and friends at any time, subject to PHA regulations
  • Access to food throughout the day, with a kitchen available for cooking
  • Access to community and educational activities, and resident council-sponsored events and activities
  • Flexibility around service delivery

Hamline Hi-Rise

Hamline Hi-Rise

Hamline Hi-Rise (residents must be 62 or older)
777 Hamline Avenue North Saint Paul, MN  55104


Ravoux Hi-Rise

Ravoux Hi-Rise

Ravoux Hi-Rise 
280 Ravoux Street Saint Paul, MN 55103

Clean Water Land and Legacy Amendment Logo and Minnesota State Arts Board logo

This activity is made possible by the voters of Minnesota through a grant to the Minnesota State Arts Board, thanks to a special legislative appropriation from the arts and cultural heritage fund.