Customized Living Services
Wilder provides Customized Living Services to residents who live in two Saint Paul Public Housing apartment buildings: Hamline Hi-Rise and Ravoux Hi-Rise. These personalized services support adults:
- With daily living, personal and health care
- To live independently
- Prevent or delay the need to move into a nursing home.
Wilder Customized Living Services are only available at Hamline Hi-Rise and Ravoux Hi-Rise and applicants must qualify for public housing.
Contact: DeAundre´ “Sierra” Rawls, Intake & Services Coordinator
651-647-4395 | firstname.lastname@example.org
About Our Services that Support Independent Living
Participants who use Wilder's Customized Living Services are able to receive the services they need while living in their own apartment at Hamline and Ravous Hi-Rises in Saint Paul. We want every participant to experience independence, safety, comfort and cleanliness, and dignity and stability.
Residents using Customized Living Services receive:
- Nutritious meals
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- 24 hour emergency response and assistance from on-site staff
- 24 hour on-call nursing consultation and staff supervision
- Initial and ongoing assessment of need by the Registered Nurse and Social Worker
- Coordination of services by the Coordinator and Registered Nurse
- Assistance with personal care, bathing and grooming, medications setup and administration, case management and social service support
90 percent of residents who receive Customized Living Services would recommend them to others.Read the Wilder Research survey summary
Apply for Customized Living Support Services
You can find out more about our supportive services at Hamline Hi-Rise and Ravoux Hi-Rise by getting in touch with us and setting up a tour. Staff will help you understand the program and will give you the materials needed to apply for public housing and Wilder’s custom assisted living services. Applicants must qualify for public housing with the Saint Paul Public Housing Agency to receive services.
Request more information about Customized Living Services
If you'd like to know more, contact DeAundre´ “Sierra” Rawls, Intake & Services Coordinator, at 651-647-4395 | email@example.com. You can also fill out a quick online form by clicking the button below and our staff will be in touch.
Customized Living Services at Saint Paul Public Housing Locations
We work with the Saint Paul Public Housing Agency to provide customized (or assisted) living services for residents who live in the Hamline and Ravoux Hi-Rises. Both apartment buildings have handicapped accessible units and community spaces, including a library, outdoor patio and pool table. Residents organize regular activities such as church services, games, bookmobile, holiday parties and more.
Ravoux and Hamline Hi-Rises offer:
- Private one-bedroom apartments with lock on door and a choice in decorating unit
- Visits from family and friends at any time, subject to PHA regulations
- Access to food throughout the day, with a kitchen available for cooking
- Access to community, educational and resident council-sponsored events and activities
- Flexible service delivery
This activity is made possible by the voters of Minnesota through a grant to the Minnesota State Arts Board, thanks to a special legislative appropriation from the arts and cultural heritage fund.