Participants in Wilder Customized Living are able to receive the services they need while living in their own apartment. We want every participant to experience independence, safety, comfort and cleanliness, dignity and stability.
Every participant in Wilder Customized Living is offered:
- Nutritious meals
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication set-up and monitoring
- 24-hour emergency response and assistance from on-site staff
- 24-hour on-call nursing consultation and staff supervision
- Service coordination
Program participants may also receive personal care assistance (includes bathing, dressing, grooming), medication administration, case management and social service support.
Residents Live Independently
In addition to these services, participants are offered:
- Private, one-bedroom apartments with a lock on the door and a choice in decorating the apartment
- The freedom to have visitors at any time, subject to public housing regulations
- Access to food throughout the day and a kitchen available for cooking
- Community and educational activities
- Flexibility around how services are delivered