We work with the Saint Paul Public Housing Agency to provide customized (assisted) living services for residents who live in the Hamline and Ravoux Hi-Rises. Both apartment buildings have handicapped accessible units and community spaces, including a library, outdoor patio and pool table. Residents organize regular activities such as church services, games, bookmobile, holiday parties and more. Hamline Hi-Rise is for residents age 62 and older.
Ravoux and Hamline Hi-Rises offer:
- Private one-bedroom apartments with a lock on the door, and a choice in decorating unit
- Visits from family and friends at any time, subject to PHA regulations
- Access to food throughout the day, with a kitchen available for cooking
- Access to community and educational activities, and resident council-sponsored events and activities
- Flexibility around service delivery