Wilder Connect: A Long Term Care Support Program
Half day, in-person program for older adults with memory loss, Parkinson’s disease and neurodegenerative disorders
Wilder Connect is a long term care support program that provides 4-hours of engaging activities, personal care and healthy meals for adults, while offering respite and self-care time for their family and friend caregivers*.
Please note: Safety protocols are in place during COVID-19.
Get 1 Day Free Every Week of Support & Respite at Wilder Connect Now through December 31, 2022!
Great news for caregivers of family members or friends with Parkinson's Disease or a similar neurodegenerative condition! You can now get one free day (4 hours) a week of long-term care support and respite at Wilder Connect and you save $115 each week. Open to new and existing clients who qualify; additional days may be available for regular cost. To sign up, please call us at 651-280-2294, email us at email@example.com, or stop by the Wilder Connect program at 941 Lafond Ave., Saint Paul, MN 55104.
When participants join Wilder Connect in Saint Paul, they can expect:
- Personal support from professionally trained Wilder staff and volunteers, including assistance needed with hygiene.
- A healthy, delicious lunch (served at noon).
- Engaging physical, cognitive and social activities such as exercise, arts & crafts, lively discussions, games and more.
- One hour of in-person music therapy every Monday and Tuesday.**
- Earn a free day by referring a family member or friend – ask about our referral incentive!
Wilder Connect is available on the following days:
- Mondays 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Tuesdays 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Wednesdays 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Thursdays 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
$115 per 4-hour day and includes all care, activities and meals.*
Sliding fee scale is available based on household income.**
Learn more and register:
Contact us at 651-280-2294 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to sign up for Wilder Connect!
*Caregivers and participants must arrange their own transportation.
**Made possible by the voters of Minnesota through a Metropolitan Regional Arts Council grant, thanks to a legislative appropriation from the arts and cultural heritage fund.
***Funded under contract with the Metropolitan Area Agency on Aging, Inc. as part of the Older Americans Act.
We are a Struthers Parkinson's Care Network member. Our staff receive ongoing training, education, and care guidelines for people with Parkinson's Disease and their families. Visit the Struthers website for more information.