Adult Psychological Testing
Adult Psychological Testing services address questions about mental health diagnoses to better understand cognitive and emotional processes. These assessment services are useful in treatment planning and determining appropriate services for adults who may have mental health needs.
- Psychological assessments
- Bilingual/bicultural Hmong providers available
- Personality testing (e.g., MMPI-2, TAT, Rorschach, HTP)
- Cognitive testing (e.g., CTONI-2, Raven’s, WAIS-III, WRAML-2)
- Adaptive functioning (SIB-R or Vineland)
How to Access
Adult Psychological Testing services are available to adults age 17 and older. Referrals can come from primary care physicians, psychiatrists or other mental health clinicians, and members of the community. Self-referrals are also accepted. Services do not include court-ordered evaluations, forensic assessments or testing for learning disabilities. Testing services are offered at Wilder Center.
Clinic intake, 651-280-2310