Wilder Center offers a convenient and welcoming location for organizations to come together to work on issues facing the community. As a hub for community and engagement, the Wilder Foundation offers a variety of meeting spaces for use by outside groups and organizations.
- Wilder Center Auditorium with the capacity for up to 285 people theater style, 152 in rounds, or subdivided into four smaller rooms that seat 12 to 120 people depending on the configuration. Contact Event Manager for booking of these Auditorium spaces.
- Six second floor meeting rooms ranging in size, with the capacity for 6 to 30 people depending on the configuration. Rooms that accomodate 5-14 people are available once per month to nonprofit groups. Contact Event Assistant for booking of these smaller free spaces.
- Dining room
- Wilder Center is equipped with a licensed commercial kitchen for use by the caterer of your choice (please contact Wilder's Event Manager to discuss food and beverage options)
- Free parking is available in the Wilder Center parking ramp
- A variety of AV equipment is available based on the rooms used and availability
Pricing for the auditorium and meeting space varies, as shown on the Pricing Sheet. Please contact Wilder's Event Manager at 651-280-2402 for additional information.
- Floor Plans
- AV Capabilities By Room
- The building hours are from 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. If the event contact, event staff or caterers wish to gain access to the building prior to 7:30 a.m., please arrange with the Event Manager prior to your event.
- Deliveries must enter and exit using the North side loading dock when transporting items that require a cart or cannot be hand carried.
- Wilder Center does not provide linens for rounds or other tables.