Wilder Center offers a convenient and welcoming location for organizations to come together to work on issues facing the community. As a hub for community engagement, Wilder Foundation offers a variety of meeting spaces for use by outside groups and organizations.
- Six second floor meeting rooms ranging in size, with the capacity for 6 to 30 people depending on the configuration
- Wilder Center Auditorium with the capacity for up to 285 people theater style, 152 in rounds, or subdivided into four smaller rooms that seat 12 to 120 people depending on the configuration
- Dining room
- Wilder Center is equipped with a licensed commercial kitchen for use by the caterer of your choice (please contact Wilder's Event Manager to discuss food and beverage options)
- Coffee and tea service is available for a fee (for groups of 50 or less; for larger meetings, please contact Wilder's Event Manager to discuss food and beverage options)
- Free parking is available in the Wilder Center parking ramp
- A variety of AV equipment is available based on the rooms used and availability
How to Book
Please contact the Event Manager with any booking questions at 651-280-2402. Please note that Wilder Center cannot accommodate purely social functions (e.g., weddings and birthday parties), gambling, religious ceremonies or events for one political party (bipartisan events are acceptable).
Pricing for the auditorium and meeting space varies, as shown on the Pricing Sheet. Please contact Wilder's Event Manager at 651-280-2402 for additional information.
- Floor Plans
- AV Capabilities By Room
- The building hours are from 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. If the event contact, event staff or caterers wish to gain access to the building prior to 7:30 a.m., please arrange with the Event Manager prior to your event.
- Deliveries must enter and exit using the North side loading dock when transporting items that require a cart or cannot be hand carried.
- Wilder Center does not provide linens for rounds or other tables.