An Introduction to Experiential Play Therapy for Children
Increase skill knowledge of Experiential Play Therapy for children and therapist’s role and responses
Date & Time:
Friday, February 15, 2019 | 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Standard Rate: $85
Group Rate: $75
Wilder Center (Amherst H. Wilder Foundation)
451 Lexington Parkway North
Saint Paul, MN 55104
About this workshop:
Wilder's Community Mental Health and Wellness team is presenting this Trauma-Informed training called "An Introduction to Experiential Play Therapy for Children."
What participants will learn:
- Increase knowledge of Experiential Play Therapy and how it works
- Increase skill knowledge of Experiential Play Therapy stages and therapist’s role and responses
- Increase skill at reading and responding to a child’s physical and metaphorical expressions
- Increase comfort and skill at implementing Experiential Play Therapy through practice and activities
Who should attend:
- Mental Health Professionals and Providers
Questions about Experiential Play Therapy, please contact Christine Hensgens at email@example.com
This educational training workshop is provided by the Wilder Center for Learning and Excellence™.