Incredible Parenting: Parent Education Program
Join this free 10-week parent education program that supports you in strengthening your parenting skills and your child’s learning, offered at the Wilder Child Development Center.
Choose Jan 16 or Apr 14 when registering:
- Spring Classes | Jan. 16—Mar. 19, 2020 (once a week, every Thursday, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.)
- Summer Classes | Apr. 14—Jun. 16, 2020 (once a week, every Tuesday, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.)
- Free; register below (Eventbrite) or call 651-280-2600 to sign up
- Up to 2 adult family members can attend with one “Family Registration”
- Light meal and child care included
- Led by experienced facilitators and staff using Incredible Years® curriculum
- Classes are held in Saint Paul at Wilder Child Development Center
Wilder Child Development Center (Amherst H. Wilder Foundation)
911 Lafond Ave.
St Paul, MN 55104
Wilder's parent education program will support and encourage incredible parents and guardians to:
- Communicate positively and solve problems as a family.
- Anticipate and manage your child’s behavior and development .
- Encourage your child to express feelings and emotions, form friendships, and get along.
- Learn from a community of parents and guardians participating in the program with you.
Attend this parent education program if you:
- Have a child or children ages 16 months to 10 years.
- Are looking for practical parenting skills that support you, your family and your child’s social, emotional and academic learning or
- Need to attend a certified parent education program for court compliance, custody or parenting time cases.
Wilder Child Development Center directions, parking and accessibility information:
- Directions: Find Wilder Child Development Center on Google Maps (Exit 239B off of I-94 for Lexington Parkway)
- Public Transportation: Metro Transit Green Line | Victoria Street Station | Bus Routes 16
- Parking: Free in the Center’s parking lot