Fall into Action Online Luncheon
Saving mothers, babies, fathers and communities and inviting health and policy stakeholders to take action.
When: Wednesday, October 28, 2020 | 11:30 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
Where: Online - Zoom
Cost: Free (first 100 registrations will receive a delivered meal.)
What’s At Risk If We Don’t Know, What’s At Risk If We Don’t Take Action?
A global pandemic, murder, violence, distrust, and mothers and babies dying are just a few of the social issues Black and Brown families face daily. How do we remain focused and attentive through our heartbreak to address the pain, inequity, racism, trauma, and disappointment?
Please join us along with our panelists:
- Dr. Sheila Sweeney, Psychotherapist
- Mr. Charles Dixon, Safe Parent and Community Educator
- Dr. Stephanie Jensen, Psychotherapist
- Dr. Antonia Wilcoxon, Community Consultant
- Dr. Brook Cunningham, University of Minnesota
- Dr. Diane Banigo, Midwife, Clinic Educator
- Dr. Abiola Abu-Bakr, Public Health Educator
- Dr. Lavonne Moore, Mid-Wife, Clinic Educator
- Twin Cities Integrated Care High Risk Pregnancy Initiative (ICHRP) Impact Team
- National March of Dimes Leadership
Sponsored by Wilder’s African American Babies Coalition and Projects (part of the Integrated Care for High Risk Pregnancy Initiative (ICHRP)) and the March of Dimes.