6th Annual Mental Health & Psychotherapy Conference
The Redleaf Way: Integrating Reproductive Psychiatry, Infant, and Early Childhood Mental Health, and Reproductive Justice
Presented by Canvas Health and The Wilder Foundation
December 1, 2023 | 8 a.m.- 4 p.m.
In-Person at Amherst Wilder Foundation in St. Paul, and Virtually
6.5 CEUs (pending Board approvals)
- Dr. Helen Kim is the co-founder and director of the Hennepin Healthcare Mother-Baby Program and Redleaf Center for Family Healing and Clinical Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Minnesota.
- Jesse Flynn, Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, endorsed as an Infant Mental Health Specialist.
During The Redleaf Way: Integrating Reproductive Psychiatry, Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health, and Reproductive Justice conference, participants will learn to how to:
- Explore the complexities of building a therapeutic alliance and promoting family safety in the context of parental mental health symptoms and the urgent needs of the developing child.
- Consider a reproductive justice framework to clinical decision-making in assessment and intervention with parents and young children.
- Apply a therapeutic framework integrating principles of reproductive justice, reproductive psychiatry, and infant and early childhood mental health to your work with families.
IMPORTANT: Prior to registering, please read and agree to this online Waiver of Liability and Photo Release.