You know where you want to be.
You just need help getting there.
In fast-paced work environments, it’s difficult to find the time, space and expertise needed to plan for the future and develop new ideas. Wilder Center for Communities offers facilitation, community engagement and leadership development services to help organizations reach their full potential.
Our team has decades of experience building the capacity of nonprofit organizations, government agencies and businesses. We approach this work with an inclusive, culturally competent framework so participants better understand their strengths and how to work more effectively with others. No matter the size or scope of your organization, we can help you face the future with confidence.
Helping You Work Inclusively & Effectively
Wilder Center for Communities has over 20 years’ experience helping organizations of all sizes define and reach their goals. We work with you to understand your needs and create customized, facilitated experiences that unlock your organization’s potential. We specialize in:
- A range of facilitation formats including the Art of Hosting and Technology of Participation models
- Customized workshops, facilitated discussions and community conversations suited to organizations large and small
- An inclusive approach that taps into your organization’s expertise and strengths
Planning with Purpose
Whether your organization is beginning the strategic planning process or you just need to refresh an existing plan, Wilder Center for Communities can help. Our experienced facilitators assist agencies of all sizes to develop a roadmap for managing change and growth into the future:
- Guided retreats for staff and leadership
- Facilitated brainstorming and visioning sessions
- Short- and long-term values-based planning
Complex projects that have an impact beyond your business require community input. For agencies seeking to expand their community impact or begin a new social enterprise, Wilder Center for Communities provides collaborative planning services that build the capacity of your organization and the communities you serve:
- Cross-sector planning
- Community engagement and convening
- Staff and team development
- Strategic planning and consultation
Wilder Center for Communities provides leadership development services that inspire participants to contribute, act and lead within a diverse and inclusive setting. We will work with you to create an affordable, quality experience tailored to a specific topic, exercise or skill set. Our range of expertise allows us to customize training opportunities for small work teams and large organizations alike. Our services include:
- Personal and professional effectiveness
- Value-based leadership training
- Effective team and community building
- Facilitating courageous conversations