Wilder Center is a four story, 99,953 square foot building that is home to the Amherst H. Wilder Foundation administrative offices and programs and offers community meeting space available to the public and other nonprofit organizations. Built in 2007, it is located in the southwest corner of University Avenue and Lexington Parkway; the former site of Lexington Park, the home of the original Saint Paul Saints baseball team from 1897 to 1956.
Wilder Center features welcoming space focused on accessibility, sustainability, and community engagement. With innovative strategies for sustainability, including water savings, energy efficiency, and improved indoor environmental quality, Wilder Center received LEED Gold certification under the U.S. Green Building Rating System called Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED). Staff, clients and visitors enjoy the central location and many features. On-site services include: